Friday 18 July 2014

The Fog and You

It was a foggy December noon
Walking on a lonely road with you
Holding hands we came to a silent place
You held my hand and I heard you say
You've fallen for me and felt it to be true
I was stunned to hear you say
But of all I could do was to blush
When you touched my hand with a soft kiss
No one had done this to me
Respected me in such a way
Been so gentle to handle me
As if I were a Dutchess
 I wanted everything to black out
Only You and I in the scene
Standing so close that we could
Listen to each other breathe
I wanted soft music to play behind
Holding my waist, an inch away we stand
And that moment freezes forever
I want this to happen
I want us together
But as they say,
Everything has its own time 
So I shall wait for heavens to praise and say
Never have they seen such love, in the history of time

No comments:

Post a Comment