Sunday 13 July 2014

Wondering in the passing car



Was it the weather, was is the time or what is just the female hormones that were trying to make an adjustment? As I felt the wind through my hair, the chill in the wind evaporated the heat from the earth, it also happen to stir my feelings. The feelings which I chose not to bury but they faded away with time, the feelings I chose to overlook or maybe they were too weak to surface and stand strong and make me feel the butterflies again. All those moments of the sweet past flashed like a movie right in front of my eyes. As I sat in the car, driving away from home, a place which gave me my identity, a place which will define me no matter where I am or who I am: my heart felt heavy like a boulder rested on my chest and I felt burdened. I do not know why, maybe because of the uncertainty  of never returning back, or was it because of the sudden urge of being loved. Being able to feel those chills running down my spine on seeing his face, to feel my heart pounding with just a single glimpse. Looking at the gloomy clouds through the windows of my car, with the trees sprinting by, I wondered if all those days, the amalgamation of emotions, the memories of togetherness, the lessons learnt, the mistakes made, do they mean anything at all? To you, or to me?


No comments:

Post a Comment